Assistant Manager - CS Deptt- Client Servicing Exp- 5-7 yrs
Job Responsibilities/ KRAs:
- Being the face of the company and being responsible for Pitching, Planning, Managing, and Executing a wide variety of events, activations, and exhibitions.
- In-depth understanding of client requirement and clear translation of the brief to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with the creative team in terms of ideation and coming up with ideas as per the client’s requirement.
- Successful account management of key accounts through target achievement and effective resource allocation to projects.
- Ability to manage medium to large size events on one’s own as well as be able to direct a team.
- Excellent presentation making and delivery skills which require to design and develop materials to support business development, marketing initiatives and campaigns, high-end client IP’s and their decks/pitches.
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to support event business with corporate and government sector. Understand the strategy, audience, and objectives behind complex design projects, provide appropriate solutions with minimal art direction and work with a variety of team contributors including marketers and various levels of management.
- Uphold global brand standards while creating effective, dynamic, and well thought out presentations. Will need to have the ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of animations and builds.
- Gather all relevant facts for each project and ensure that all deliverables communicate the correct information.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketers, and design managers to create compelling designs.
- 5-7 yrs+ of professional working experience with an event, experiential & exhibits company.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and under deadline pressure on several projects simultaneously.
- Possess a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Diligent and self-motivated.