Ea to Ceo Deptt- Admin Exp- 10-12 yrs
Job Responsibilities/ KRAs:
- Diary Management - Maintaining CEO/ ED’s diary to ensure efficiency, coordinate with internal/external stakeholders, schedule meetings, preparing agenda. Tactfully handle confidential and sensitive information and correspondence.
- Calendar Management- Management of complex calendars and scheduling, meeting prioritization, large scale meeting coordination.
- Administrative Support - Manage communications, monitoring emails and answer calls on behalf of the CEO/ ED. Manage his travel & logistic arrangements. Submission of all expenses & maintaining records. Benchmark critical projects/issues & event for timely review/approvals.
- Communications - Circulating key internal communications with concerned stakeholders through appropriate channels. Drafting/ responding the emails/ regret notes. Interfacing with Senior management office for the participation into various Summit & Panel discussion.
- Proven 5+ yrs of experience in administrative role reporting directly to senior management, preferably the CEO/ MD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor