Factory Head Deptt- Production and Operations Exp- 15-18 yrs
Job Responsibilities/ KRAs:
- Ideate and implement strategic visions to create and improve production, quality, and labor utilization throughout the factory.
- Manage the factory ensuring high quality business activities with maximum efficiency, production, service, and profitability for the organization.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other specialists, and hire full-time and part-time subcontractors and laborers, and coordinate their schedules.
- Ensure that the team understands that the factory’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities– including relationships and risk management.
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for factory production and activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, processes, outcomes, and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities.
- Develop plans for the factory’s progress, production improvement and general growth.
- Negotiate and maintain good working relationships with all the vendors to ensure adherence to timelines and quality, monitor performance and quality of the vendors.
- BA or BS in operations management, business, engineering or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager/ Factory Head.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Decent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Knowledge of construction methods and technologies, and ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts.
- Knowledge of building code requirements and scheduling methods.
- Leadership skills with ability to motivate and manage a team.
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality.