Senior Project Architect Deptt- Creative Exp- 15-18 yrs
Job Responsibilities/ KRAs:
- Review and design architectural and engineering plans.
- Ensure all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Research and maintain knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitor the work of other Architects and making recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Provide guidance to subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and helping them interpret design specifications.
- Liaise with clients and governmental personnel to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are met.
- Ensure the team works together to achieve set goals and targets.
- Budget planning and cost estimating.
- Act as a mentor to new Architects and help them fine-tune their design skills and improve their industry knowledge.
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed.
- Networking and consulting with various industry professionals.
- Bachelor's / master’s in architecture, engineering, design, or similar.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Brilliant interpersonal and networking skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical.
- In-depth understanding of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Deadline-driven and dedicated to excellence.
- Outstanding knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.