Senior Visualizer Deptt- Creative Exp- 10-15 yrs
Job Responsibilities/ KRAs:
- Understand project requirement and provide creative guidance and inputs from concept to final artwork.
- Visualize and produce design concept of the complete event environment based on client brief.
- Ideation, creation, change and completion of process of the artwork and assignment. Ensure all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible.
- Creating both static visualizations and animations/CGI (computer-generated imagery).
- Support the designers by visualizing the precise alignment between the design, the update copy, the client brand and assignment scope.
- Responsible for leading and directing visually engaging and compelling graphic and visual design, copy, video, animation, infographic, social media material, photography and promotional assets.
- Elevate the work at every stage of the process by providing feedback to work in progress, and ensure consistency, brand relevance, and quality of the finished product.
- Ensure constant interaction with the creative team members along with the copywriters, Production & Client Servicing.
- Modelling 3D forms to a brief using appropriate software applications.
- Create creative assets for social/digital media platforms.
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and reference.
- Provide the production team with all drawings and materials needed to produce and fabricate the designs prepared.
- Graduate/post-graduate in Media, Marketing, advertising, fine art, design, or any related subject.
- 10+ years of professional experience with a Creative agency or a Design House specializing in events/ brand environment/ AVs and motion graphics.
- Adept at using 3D Studio Max, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple, clear, and effective manner.
- Decisive thinker who is willing to try new things and able to influence others to step out of their comfort zone.
- Able to balance multiple projects at once, iterate quickly and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand.
- Have an amiable personality and be able to work in a close-knit team environment.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.