Video Editor Deptt- Creative Exp- 3-5 yrs
Job Responsibilities/ KRAs:
- Understand client brief and complete end-to-end execution of the project.
- Edit video clips into premium quality videos by inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects to them.
- Splitting or combining video clips, adding appropriate sounds or graphics and watching the finished product to catch mistakes before submitting it for review.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with Creative team to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design and video editing techniques.
- Bachelor's / diploma/ degree in film/video editing or related certification is required.
- Solid hands-on experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Final cut pro.
- Experience working with Events/ Production house is preferred.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is desirable.
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously.
- Convincing communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation.
- Team player and proactive.